The Amazon Firestick developed by Amazon which uses Advanced Streaming and Prediction. It is used to predict contents to watch and to pre-buffer it in the background. During testing, it works well. ASAP not tend to kick if you flutter between different films or shows. Fire Stick is a media streamer, and it has an HDMI connection and micro USB port at extreme ends. Fire Stick setup has Amazon Fire Stick and remote, power adapter, two batteries, and HDMI extender. It is a very user-friendly device. It comes in two generations namely first and second generations.
KODI RUNNING SLOW ON FIRESTICK
Here let us see the issues that occur when the Amazon Fire Stick is running slow and how to fix the issues.
REASONS FOR WHY FIRESTICK IS RUNNING SLOW:
There are two reasons why the your FireStick is running slow.They are
1 ) Cache Problem.
2 ) Internet Connection Problem.
The above are the two major problems that make amazon firestick to run slowly.
YOU SHOULD DELETE YOUR CACHE
To fix the problem,try to delete your cache by going into the System > Maintenance section.
YOUR INTERNET OR WI-FI CONNECTION IS POOR
To fix the problem, on your pc, go to http://www.speedtest.net and run a test by clicking on GO button. To get a comfortable experience while using your firestick, your download speed should be minimum of 5 Mbps to 7 Mbps. I recommend you to have over 15 Mbps for the best experience.
If you think there is no improvement in your firestick speed and still running slowly, restart your wireless router and Kodi device or your firestick. Follow the steps, Unplug router > wait for 10 seconds > plug it to reset your wireless router.We can restart the kodi firestick by holding down the Play/Pause and selection button at a time. Else try to move the Kodi firestick closer to your wireless router or try to connect it with a LAN cable. After that, if you have a problem, try moving Kodi Fire Stick much closer to Wi-Fi router.
Also try : Fix Openload pair guide.
HOW TO FIX KODI FIRE STICK BUFFERING ISSUE
While watching an HD movie, Kodi Fire Stick gives a popup message saying that “Buffer full.”
With the growing popularity and addiction for streaming movies, the streaming links and sources accessible through Kodi will have become less reliable and saturated due to high usage and demand from the audience. There are many causes for FireStick buffering issue that is increasing the kodi popularity and unreliable movie links.
- First,install stock FireTV app.Then again verify weather your FireStick still has the buffering issue or not.
- Move your Fire Stick far away from your Television. Because some TVs cause RF interference which will surely interfere with the Wi-Fi signal and it causes Fire Stick to buffer unnecessarily.To avoid this get a high-speed HDMI Extension Cable.
FIX POWER SUPPLY ISSUE
- Try to use an initial 2 Amp Samsung or any other Micro USB power supply. So that you can have a much better performance from the side of power supply.
- We recommend you not to use any type of quick charge cable.It may damage Kodi Fire Stick.
- Another common cause for buffering is,the device you are using might not have that much power to process the stream and download the data.It occurs when using low-powered devices.To get rid of this, try to get a higher-power supported device.
- With Navi-X, we can eliminate Fire Stick buffering issues by downloading the video completely before we watch it.
ISP THROTTLING ISSUE
Sometimes the bandwidth problem may raise from your Internet service provider’s side.Some of the ISP’s limit your speed before complete usage of the speed limit .It is also one of the reason for causing unnecessary Kodi buffering. Use a VPN to bring your streaming activity without buffering.
To fix this, use a secure service like IPVanish to hide your streaming activity.
FIRE SHARING SYSTEM FIX
If you have Fire Stick buffering problems while playing videos from the local network, try to use NFS file sharing in place of of SMB file sharing. Else try network attached storage (NAS) drive which links your network and allows all connected devices to get accessed your video files.